WAREHOUSE & DELIVERY DRIVER
Our Warehouse and Delivery Drivers work collaboratively with our Brewery Team and Sales Representatives to provide customer service and kombucha delivery. Deliver cans and kegs to customers within the twin cities area.
- Working with company sales representatives as well as current/prospective customers.
- Receiving, building, and shipping orders.
- Delivering kombucha and providing customer service.
- When necessary, collecting payment from clients and maintaining invoices.
- Driving, operating, and maintaining company vehicles.
- Maintaining logs and records as needed.
- Following company SOPs and adhering to company policies.
- Miscellaneous shipping and receiving duties.
- Cleaning and maintaining vehicles as needed, inside and out.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to process information/merchandise.
- Ability to accurately complete all documentation and logs.
- Must be able to back truck in and out of receiving docks.
- Must have a valid unexpired driver’s license with a clean DMV record.
- Ability to read maps/directions and operate GPS units.
- Lift 55lbs and move up to 165lbs.
- Proficiency in mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Forklift certification: required or willing to obtain.
- Complimentary Kombucha.
- Employee Discount.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, occasionally required to stand; and speak directly with customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to fill orders.
- Ability to bend and stoop.
Job Type: Part-time (average of 20 hours/week), potential to become Full-time.
Pay: starting at $16.00 per hour.