CAN FILLER / LINE WORKER
Line Workers assist in canning and kegging kombucha on an as needed basis. A Line Worker’s shift is 8 hours on average.
- Assist in achieving daily production and packaging needs.
- Operate positions on can filler and keg filler as needed.
- Assist in packaging operations: canning, kegging, packaging, etc.
- Follow all relevant company SOPs.
- 1-year food/manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Meticulous about sanitation and keeping things clean and organized.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Ability to comprehend written and oral instructions, read labels and safety warnings.
- Available to work shifts assigned and accommodate shift switches with coworkers.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Complimentary Kombucha.
- Employee Discount.
- Frequent standing, occasional sitting, lifting, and bending.
- Performing tasks that require repetitive motion.
- Regular contact with production employees and management.
- Part-Time (average of 8-16 hours/week). Opportunity for growth within the company.
- Starting at $13.50 per hour. Increases to $14.00 per hour after 60 hours.